Canyon Zip Lines Adventure is a zip line park with a technologically advanced system made of double steel lines, that meet all safety standards and is operated by fully qualified staff that will watch over your safety. There are over 2 kilometers (1.25 miles) of zip lines, that run between wooden platforms built among the huge trees above the tropical vegetation. We invite you to an exhilarating, fun filled day that will leave you with unforgettable memories!!
- Safari Truck: transportation to and from your resort/hotel in an open air safari truck, a great opportunity to see some of the real Dominican Republic off the resort. Length of tour includes transport time, to & from the Zip Line Park.
- SEVEN (7) Zip Lines: You will get to fly through the air on seven (7) different zip lines!! The first one is the lowest platform and each zip line platform progressively gets higher and the ride is faster. The last zipline is the longest, soaring you through the air on 1.7 kilometers (1.05 miles) of lines and it is among the fastest, maximum speed is 60km per hour (37 miles per hour).
- Drinks: We offer and include coke cola, sprite and water on the safari truck.
**Important information as follows:
- Must be prepared to zip line at speeds up to but not exceeding 60km/hr (1.05 miles/hr), this is not difficult, you are wearing proper gear and are supervised by qualified staff at both ends of zip lines.
- Must be in generally good health and able to maintain upper body, head & neck control while zip lining, again, this isn’t difficult at all.
- Health & Safety: not suitable for anyone who has moderate to serious issues with: neck, back/spinal, heart, lung, bone cancer or pregnant. NO alcohol or intoxication is permitted on this excursion.
- Wear normal clothes, (bathing suit not recommended).
- Equipment for zip lining is provided and must be worn: helmet, harness and gloves.
- Sneakers and socks must be worn, (no flip flops).
**Please contact us with any questions you may have.
Price $70 ($20 in advance)
Approx Hotel departure times – 8am or 1pm
**Minimum age – 14 years old