EL Dudu Lagoon & Cave
This fantastic cave in the northern part of the country, is exceptional for cave divers because the cave is very unique and quite spectacular. Maximum diving depth in the cave is 20m, length of this cave dive is 45 minutes to 1 hour.
This excursion also has exceptional activities for non divers (kids too), such as, swimming, the exciting zip line into the freshwater Dudu Lagoon and a relaxing visit to the very unique, Diamante Beach. This is a very special excursion that we customize to suit the desires of our guests, the length of time at each location is flexible, ie. more time at the lagoon or more time at the beach.
- Phone / Viber / WhatsApp: +1 829 499 97 98
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- El Dudu Cave Dive, this is a classic cave with easy access. The cave is diverse, it begins with a wide 100 meter tunnel, then it narrows and eventually forks in 2 different directions. The cave features halocline and in one of the cave’s chambers, you will see a 15 meter column. There is a fork in the cave, which is called Cueva de Lily, it is possible, though challenging, and depends entirely on skill level, advance planning etc… to exit the cave at this point, (inquire in advance). The usual point of exit will be at the same place we entered and there are fantastic opportunities for underwater photography.
- **Diving into the El Dudu cave is reserved exclusively for those that possess the required certification to cave dive.
- El Dudu Lagoon, (same location as the cave), is a freshwater lagoon with varying water depths to suit the whole family or group. Enjoy shade or sun while relaxing at the lagoon or jump in for a refreshing swim. Each guest is also treated to a trapeze style zip line into the lagoon, at the end you let go and land in the water, very fun!!
- Playa Diamante Beach, a stunning, one of a kind beach at the northern end of Diamante, it is a U-shape inlet/bay. It features very calm, clear, tranquil waters, is surrounded on both sides by breath taking landscape and has a beautiful natural beach. The perfect place for a photo shoot, a walk, swimming and an opportunity to relax and absorb the beauty of the Caribbean at its finest.
- Lunch and Drinks, at a nearby local colmado, we will eat a traditional chicken or pork dinner and drink Presidente Dominican beer, (local rum, coke cola or water also included).
**Personal Photographer available (extra cost), by advance reservation and payment only.
**Personal (Underwater Only) Photographer available at (extra cost-$50), by advance reservation and payment only.
Please contact us in advance to customize both your diving experience and the excursion to suit your group.
Price $239 ($39 in advance)
Price $115 ($15 in advance)