**option to travel to Jarabacoa the night before, extra cost, please inquire for details.
**minimum of 4 people, (option of 2 guests is possible, extra cost), please inquire for details.
**Age limit: 14 yrs old, must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
This adventure is for the high energy guest who is seeking an adrenaline charged white water rafting experience!! Non stop action awaits you on this excursion with continuous rapids, navigating rough waters, the sharp turns and a nearly constant amount of excitement. if you are seeking the rush of adrenaline, a truly exciting experience filled with action set in the backdrop of incredible nature views, this is an experience of a lifetime!!
- Coffee & Snack: We will stop along the way to Jarabacoa, for coffee and a snack, empanadas are a popular local snack and you will get to try them.
- Yaque del Norte River: once we arrive, there will be a safety briefing, in which an experienced guide will teach you how to properly use the equipment and go over the safety rules. We suit up in our equipment and set off down this amazing river on our action packed adventure. Each group is accompanied by a professional, experienced guide and maximum raft capacity is 7 people, including your guide. This is one of the longest rivers in the Caribbean, with many twists and turns, passing through the interior of beautiful canyons that can only be seen from the river.
- Tyson Rapids: The famous Tyson Rapids, why are they famous? Yes you will feel the adrenaline rushing through your veins as we navigate these rapids, but it’s our surprise to share with you, why they are famous and where they got their name!!
- Dinner & Open Bar at a Colmado: we visit a local colmado and are served a traditional full Dominican meal (your choice of chicken or pork) Open Bar includes local rum, coke cola, sprite and water.
**Important information as follows:
- must be in good physical health, physically able to maintain body control in rough waters and able to hold your breath underwater in a normal way.
- must NOT have any of the following health conditions: heart, lung, motion sickness, obesity, neck/back/spinal weakness or pregnancy
- All provided equipment must be worn: lifejacket, helmet and a protective fabric, 1-piece suit (worn over clothes or bathing suit)
- sneakers and socks (NOT flip flops) must be worn and will get wet.
- must wear normal clothes or a bathing suit, and will get wet.
- For your comfort, please bring a change of clothes and towel, which you may leave in our transport vehicle.
**Beverages: Rum is included and available only after we finish rafting, water, sprite and coke cola are also included and available throughout most of this excursion.
**Please contact us with any questions you may have.